- This event has passed.
August 30, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 9:30 am
- Masks will be required for all adults and encouraged for children.
- The church building will NOT be open for any reason (including bathrooms), no exceptions.
- Designated seating areas will be marked to ensure proper social distancing; attendees must bring their own chairs.
- Worship leaders will use a microphone system, bulletins will be accessed electronically through phones/tablets, and singing will not be encouraged.
- Services will last approximately 30-40 minutes and participants will be asked to depart within 10 minutes following the service.
- Cancellations due to inclement weather will be posted on the church website and Facebook page by 8 am.
- Holy Communion will only be available through the online service on the 1st Sunday of the month or weekly at the Wednesday ZOOM devotional services.
We need five volunteers for this service. Volunteers will need to arrive 30 minutes prior to the service and remain approximately 10 minutes after for the following tasks (instructions will be provided):
- Set up of electronic equipment/microphones and extra batteries
- Mark designated seating areas with chalk
- Direct the flow of traffic
- Assist pastors with offering baskets and other worship preparation
- Break down electronic equipment and return to storage
Our goal is to joyfully worship God as a community of faith while maintaining the highest safety protocols for your protection. We give thanks for your continued support of BUMC and its ministries throughout this challenging time.