After consulting with leaders and staff and prayerful discernment, BUMC has made the following decisions. These decisions have been made not out of fear but out of love and concern for the health and safety of all of God’s children.
1. In-person worship, meetings, small groups, and outside facility use of the church facility will be suspended until further notice.
2. Sunday Worship Services will be posted online on our website and Facebook page at 10 a.m. on Sunday mornings.
3. Wednesday Midweek Evening Service will be offered through ZOOM at 7 p.m. We will post the ZOOM link in the pastor's e-note each week, as well as on our Facebook page and website.
4. All meetings – committees, teams, small groups and youth/young adult groups – will be offered through ZOOM. Please do not have any in-person church meetings at home. Contact your group leaders and receive a ZOOM link for your meetings. Group leaders should contact Rev. Jennifer or Rev. June for assistance.
5. We will remain fully committed to being in ministry during this time and pastors are willing to provide pastoral care to all church families by email, phone, and video conferencing.
6. We encourage you to continue supporting your church with your prayers, presence, and continued generous gifts. You may share your financial gifts through our church app or by visiting the giving page, found on our website. If you prefer, you may provide your gift by mailing a check to the church.
7. The church office will be open with very limited hours. If you are planning to come into the church, you need to inform Rev. Jennifer prior to your visit. Please practice social distancing with others and disinfect the office and/or area in which you worked.
8. The Children’s Corner is now closed. We will update this posting when a decision has been made regarding the reopening of the school.
We will be in further contact as the situation develops. Meanwhile, we are keeping you all in our good thoughts and prayers. Please keep the faith and stay healthy!